Thursday 29 January 2009

Nike for Feb!


Nike Dunk Hi Supreme Spark- This dunk features the safari print and a ballistic mesh along with a suede toebox. Did I mention a clear outsole as well? Zoom air insole. Total package.


Nike Dunk High-This dunk features the safari black on black, with a nice leather toebox. The white tounge and laces set this dunk apart from others!


Air Max 90 Current Moire- The air max 90 gets the updated treatment with the free outsole and one piece upper. If you notice from the pic, all detail is embroidered on.


Air Pegasus 89- If you didn't catch the video. I would go back and rewind when I preview these. If you remember the original release to this you will not be disappointed. These are 99.99% true to the originals. I cant catch the difference. If you know of it let me know! I still believe these are perfect for the spring and summer! The feel is incredible!


ATTENTION: We are sold out of the Foamposites. If any become available we will either hit twitter or the blog with the update.

We also would like to extend the sale through Feb 1 on all apparel.

Any questions feel free to drop us a e-mail, phone call or an aim message.

No comments: