Saturday 28 February 2009

HMMMM...

Red Mudman as previewed by DJ Steph Floss! If you don't have the mixtape find it on our blog and get it asap! What up Fly U!
Blk/orange

White/white and blk/blk6900...
Black on black is prolly the freshest since the Undftd watch!
Like I said I've been holding back just a little bit... originally placed this order so long ago we could still get the Spike Lee edition. Now long gone from most shops inventory! So if you got the Spizikes or any 40 Acres & a Mule love you need this joint!

This was an account I have been sitting on since Christmas season. I just always like to keep something up my sleeve. Especially with this year we are trying to really make sure our clientele is fresh from head to toe... More new accounts to come. Keep up! ;-)




SORRY NO 1/2 CENTS IN YET! STAY TUNED.

No comments: