Monday 6 April 2009

HMMMM....


TheShoeGame.com: Wale Talks Kicks with TSG from TheShoeGame.com on Vimeo.


My brother,G-roc held it down for theshoegame.com with Mr. Wale Folarin recently and here is what Wale had to say about the shoe game! Now I'm prolly not suppose to say somethin... well ok, I won't. So check the video and check theshoegame.com everyday! They show us love so you know we appreciate what they do for the game!

Can you believe I went in on so many posts in one day? Please believe this week we will have a ton of announcements. If you are not following me on twitter you may be missing conversations about the shop that you may want to be involved in! Cincinnati, I got you! We will be delivering the culture to you all the way around because at the end of the day this is based on the culture. I may break out a video tomorrow for everyone to let some secrets out the bag. BdotWells and I are workin on something that we believe everyone will enjoy.Atypical and Sucka4love we are working on a project. J.Coop and I are workin on something that will hit you! Did I mention Comission every Thursday brings you an event you need to be at? O wait, Fly Union has some things coming up with us as well. Man thats big business...

No comments: