Wednesday 13 May 2009

Thank you

Yo! I want to say from the bottom of my heart thank you! Thanks to everyone that made yesterday a complete success. I am proud of Cincinnati to the fullest, ya'll came out the wood works to make sure you were in the building last night. I'm 23 years old and I can't remember a time I saw a diverse crowd like that in Cincinnati at a music event. I couldn't believe ya'll came out the way you did for the instore! Thank you Big Sean & Wale, ya'll made our first instore really go wild! Thank you everyone seriously, more to come believe that! Crazy ass day! Ya'll made it successful though not Atypical x Sucka4love or Corporate. The people did it! Thank you and there will be much more to come I promise. Big Sean and fam ya'll always welcome back. Fly U, as friends and a fan I am impressed. Buggs congrads on a good show. Moxy, real recognize real. Wale, nice 1/2 cent(don't worry we'll have em in for holiday season).

EPIC.

Ok, so I know ya'll want me to say it, we're kind like a big deal...

If you have any photos you'd like to share e-mail me at matt@statusstyle.net.

No comments: