Tuesday 30 June 2009

Just in!

I know I know I know...
Many of you have the misconception that Jordan Brand product isn't the dopest.
Well you gotta understand Flight Jackets are dope.

Try searchin Ebay and finding a size that won't have you swimming!
Now we bring you some IV Flight Jackets in sizes you can actually rock!


Plus-Think about pickin these up now to rock with black cement IV, white/cement IV, Spizikes from the past, Spizikes that drop in January, True Blue III or any of the other styles that would be dope with these jackets!


Sizes starting wit smalls too!

Now for all my people that need that perfect hoop sock I got you...


The icon sock is super dope for the look on the court that most have come to like, plus it features some nice cushion so your dogs don't get all busted up! Believe me one day you may need to wear sandals no socks!

Jordan IV anything you know someone needs it in their life!
Flight Beanie...



No comments: